- Protected: Once Again, the USDA Adjusts Yield to Match Main Street Data Forecasts. What Do These Adjustments Tell Us About the 2019 Flood Year, Especially When We Compare it to 1993?
- First Freeze Now Predicted for Late September. Since Every Warm Day Matters in This Year’s Corn Production – How Likely is an Early Frost in Your Area?
- Main Street Data will attend September 12th NIBA conference as new member.
- 2019 US Harvested Corn: Substantial Acres Lost to Wet Conditions
- Late Planting and Corn Yield Loss from Early Frost