Benchmark grower performance by normalizing for uncontrollable factors. Measure grower effectiveness at management zone level.
If every farmer in America worked the same field in the same weather…
Validator is a unique web app that consolidates current and historical agronomic data, allowing farmers to benchmark yield performance and increase ROI. Developed with insights from 150 square foot precision, Validator has the most comprehensive and highest quality ag data set available.
The Validator application shows yield, yield gap, and ROI potential in bushels and dollars, and growers can benchmark by percentile or bushels per acre. Management zones can be exported as KML or Shapefiles to share with agronomists and other stakeholders.
WITH VALIDATOR, YOU CAN:
- Take weather out of the performance equation
- Find each field’s trouble spots unrelated to soil quality
- Understand which fields have the best opportunities
- Prioritize where to focus time and resources through auto-generated management zones
- Assess improvement effectiveness by comparing benchmark performance year to year
One tool, many uses.
Landlords, Family Trusts,
& Farmland REITs
Tenant Performance Measurement
Crop Insurance & Reinsurance
Co-op Input Sales
Ag Data Science Done Right
The Main Street Data forecasting model leverages a massive amount of yield and weather data elements to identify and interpret causes, as well as measure, monitor, and forecast a wide variety of outcomes. This crop forecasting model is based on MSD’s proprietary Crop Stage approach, applying machine learning to billions of samples of yield and 10s of billions of field and weather-related data elements. The analytical interpretations derived from this powerful forecasting model are valuable to a wide range of users, including growers, traders, insurers, lenders, agronomists, and co-ops.
See How Human Intelligence is Transforming Data Science.
Data Elements Include:
- soil characteristics
- water holding capacity
- water availability at multiple depths
- trillions of historical weather data elements
- weather forecasts ranging from 15 days to 6 months
- 1.3B yield samples across 26 states